- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ sticks butter, softened
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 21-ounce can MUSSELMAN’S® Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped desert topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Mix flour and butter; spread in pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let crust cool.
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, MUSSELMAN’S® Lemon Pie Filling, vanilla and half of the whipped topping together. Spread over crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pie filling mixture.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.