- 1 21-ounce can MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Pie Filling
- 1 cup whole milk, chilled
- ½ cup whipping cream, chilled
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Seeds from 1 vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup purchased or prepared caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
In a blender combine pie filling, milk, whipping cream, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla bean seeds or vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into ice cream freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Spoon into a freezer container and freeze for at least 30 minutes or until desired consistency.
To serve, heat caramel sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed through. Spoon caramel sauce over ice cream.