Like This? Love these!
- 1 prepared 9x13-inch white cake or the cake of your choice
- 1 16-ounce tub whipped topping, divided
- 1 21-ounce can MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Pie Filling
- 1 21-ounce can MUSSELMAN’S® Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 21-ounce can MUSSELMAN’S® Blueberry Pie Filling
Reserve 1/3 cup whipped topping. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of cake.
In the upper left-hand corner of the cake, use 1/2 can MUSSELMAN’S Blueberry Pie Filling to create the blue field for the stars (in the image of an American flag).
Starting with the MUSSELMAN’S Cherry Pie Filling at the top edge of the cake, form alternating stripes of the flag using MUSSELMAN’S Cherry Pie Filling and MUSSELMAN’S Apple Pie Filling.
Use remaining whipped topping to create stars in the blue field. Refrigerate.