- WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- TRIFLE INGREDIENTS
- 2 21-ounce cans MUSSELMAN’S® Strawberry Pie Filling
- 25 Sugar cookies, broken
- 1 Batch white chocolate mousse
- 1 8-ounce tub whipped topping
To make mousse, beat cream in a bowl until it thickens. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream mixture.
Assemble trifle by layering pie filling, broken sugar cookies, white chocolate mousse, and whipped topping in a trifle bowl. Top with dollops of whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.