- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups water
- ¾ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- ½ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Sauce
- 2 cups uncooked steel cut oats
- 2 Tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Spray the insert of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Add the diced apple, milk, water, apple butter, apple sauce, oats, butter, salt, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon to the slow cooker and stir until well combined.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Your oatmeal is cooked and ready to be enjoyed with additional brown sugar and milk if desired.