- 8 cups stale bread, cubed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- 1 cup whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- ½ cup caramel sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F (or grill).
Add bread, eggs, cream and apple butter to a large bowl. Mix well.
Spray a large cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in bread pudding.
Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until bread pudding is set.
Garnish with whipped cream or ice cream, walnuts and caramel sauce if desired.
- Don't have an oven-safe skillet? Use an 8x8x2-inch baking dish instead. bake until set.