3 hrs 30 mins
Recipe Tags:Asian slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches, crock pot, crock pot pulled pork, pulled pork, slow cooker
- PULLED PORK:
- 2 ½ pounds pork tenderloin
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice, or water
- ½ cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice blend
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Make the pork: Mix orange juice, apple butter, five spice, soy sauce and sugar. Place tenderloin and sauce mixture into large slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours. (or low for 5 1/2 hours).
Mix water and cornstarch. Add mixture to slow cooker. Heat 10 minutes or until thickened.
Make the slaw: Mix all ingredients except sesame seeds. Refrigerate overnight. Add sesame seeds before serving.
Serve pulled pork on soft sandwich rolls, top with slaw.