Like This? Love these!
- 1 cup MUSSELMAN’S® Apple Butter
- ½ cup frozen orange concentrate
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
Mix the apple butter, concentrate and lime juice in a medium bowl.
Preheat grill to med-high approximately 400°F. Lightly oil griddle or grill suface to prevent sticking.
Lay down the loose shrimp (or on skewers) and cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly opaque.
Flip, brush liberally with glaze, and cook until opaque throughout, another 3-5 minutes.
Brush with more glaze before serving.
- Shrimp can be cooked in a the oven at 400°F on a lightly oiled baking sheet 5 minutes. Turn and add glaze. Cook until opaque thoughout.
- Glaze is also perfect on salmon or for baked ham slices.
- Try it as a spread for a fish or chicken sandwich.
- Use as a sweet dipping sauce for fried shrimp or egg rolls.